Thursday, March 20, 2014

NSA Overstepping Their Bounds



"I've called President Obama to express my frustration over the damage the government is creating for all of our future." -Mark Zuckerberg

Now that's quite a statement. When I saw these words on CNN I immediately had to read this article to find out why Mark Zuckerberg personally called the President of the United States. It turns out that Mark Zuckerberg is frustrated with the government because his engineers have been working endlessly to improve their security not from criminals but the government. I would have to agree with Zuckerberg saying the NSA has overstepped their bounds. They have now made it possible to inject bad software into innocent people's computers which allows them to sneak into anyone's web browser.

This compliant from Mark Zuckerberg may be ironic because Facebook makes money from people's personal information but I would have to agree that the NSA is becoming a threat. Unless they have a valid reason or concern with evidence they should not be allowed to go into anyone's browser. As citizens we have a right to privacy and that should be maintained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment